Enjoy enhanced productivity on a thin and light ProBook.
Take on tasks in the office or on the road with the durable HP ProBook 645 G1, powered by an AMD APU that integrates multi-core processing and discrete-class graphics in a single chip. Aimed at business users, this laptop comes with a number of security and management features to protect your data and streamline everyday management. It's also thin, light and easy on the eyes, so you can take and use the ProBook anywhere. Enjoy enhanced productivity and do more—faster and better—to meet the most demanding workloads.
Grade B refers to units that may have dents, chips or scuffs on the body. The keyboard may be shiny or worn down and hair-line scratches or scuffs may be present on the screen.
- Get the technology you trust from HP, with cutting-edge style that looks and feels the way you want.
- Join forces with the latest generation of technology and legacy features for your business demands on a new, thinner HP ProBook for in the office or on the go.
- Protect existing IT investments with support for existing legacy features such as an optical drive, VGA and RJ45connectors.
- Enjoy a desktop experience on your ProBook with various docking options including the HP 120W Advanced Docking Station and HP 90W Docking Station.*
*Docking Stations sold separately.
- Take advantage of the wide range of features and configurable options on the new HP ProBook 600 series.
- Get your everyday tasks done with speed and ease using AMD Richland APUs.
- Experience great visual performance with full-HD display options and AMD Radeon HD 8000G series graphics.
- Protect data, devices and identities with HP Client Security and use HP Trust Circles* to make sure only assigned contacts can access critical files.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles** protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access these files.
**HP Trust Circles Standard, when included, allows up to 5 Trust Circles with up to 5 contacts in each Trust Circle. Optional Trust Circles Professional required for unrestricted number of Trust Circles.
- HP BIOS Protection27 offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats—while also being designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Enjoy easy and simple integration in your IT environment with HP Client Management Solutions such as optional LANDesk*** technology.
***LANDesk software is sold separately. Managed devices must be connected to the management server. Requires the active LANdesk maintenance service.