TP-Link TL-PA9020P KIT
AV2000 Two-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter
This two-pack powerline adapter kit allows you to extend your home network using electrical wiring within the wall, eliminating the cost and hassle of running unsightly Ethernet cable. Each unit has two GbE ports, and 2x2 MIMO technology transfers data at speed of up to 2000 Mbps* between the two adapter units. A passthrough AC outlet allows you to continue to use the wall outlet even with the adapter plugged in. Plus, it's extremely easy to use - simply plug them in, press the "Pair" button on each unit, and a high-speed, reliable connection over powerline wiring is in place for fast, lag-free gaming, video streaming and more.
Powerline for Rapid 4K Streaming and Gaming
The TL-PA9020P KIT utilizes HomePlug AV2 and 2x2 MIMO to securely transfer your data through two separate streams at up to 2000 Mbps* using existing electrical wiring.
Beamforming additionally boosts overall performance by focusing your network signal towards powerline devices to form stronger, more reliable connections. Stream and game in sharp 4K resolution on your smart TV and laptop simultaneously without slowing down your signal speed.
Gigabit Ethernet for Uninterrupted Entertainment
The powerline adapters each include two Gigabit Ethernet ports to provide uninterrupted internet connection to your smart TV, gaming console and laptop.
Equip your network connection with wired reliability and enjoy all of your favorite games, shows and movies without having to deal with the lagging or buffering.
Pass-through with Noise Filtering for Clear Performance
The powerline adapters enable you to reclaim your power outlet space with a conveniently integrated power socket design.
The built-in socket utilizes advanced noise filtering to further increase connection stability. Connect and power a device without compromising network performance.
Quality of Service for Traffic Prioritization
The powerline kit includes Quality of Service (QoS) setup for simplified network traffic control.
Utilize the function to prioritize your Powerline network traffic to the devices that matter most to you.
Press the included “Pair” button on the Powerline adapters for instant and effortless 128-bit AES encryption. The TL-PA9020P KIT can be set up and secured in seconds with a simple press of a button.
Intelligent Signal Indicator
The powerline features an intelligent signal LED indicator that turns red when your connection is weak and green when your connection is strong. Always know the strength of your signal without having to go through the steps of troubleshooting.
Power Saving Efficiency
When not in use, the powerline automatically powers down to reduce outlet energy consumption . Cut down costs on your energy bill while providing faster connectivity to your devices.
Features at a glance
- Expands your network into hard-to-wire areas of the home
- HomePlug AV2 delivers AV2000* speeds over existing electrical wiring for seamless 4K streaming and gaming
- 2x2 MIMO maximizes speed on multiple streams and strengthens coverage
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports for direct wired network connection for devices such as smart TVs and gaming consoles
- Integrated power socket with built in noise-filtering keeps your outlet free for other uses
- Plug and play with no configuration required
- One-touch 128-bit AES encryption ‘Pair’ button secures your network and simplifies setup
- Color-changing Intelligent Signal Indicator light gauges signal strength to help you find the perfect set-up spot
- Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic for your connected devices
- Supports up to 16 powerline devices on the same circuit
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 85% when not in use
- Subtle, modern design to blend into the walls of your home
* The terms “AV2000” and “2000Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV2000” or “2000Mbps” powerline devices. Actual data speeds vary and may be limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. For better performance, powerline devices should be deployed on the same electrical circuit and rated for the same HomePlug standard. A minimum of two powerline devices are required to establish a powerline connection. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.