Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
This is our Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which Newegg states "This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only") must be returned to Newegg within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Newegg, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
Please Review the special notes specific for your product:
Desktop PC, Notebooks, or Tablet PCs:
- A defective Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at Newegg's sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law. While we strive to adhere to our own standard RMA processing times, we cannot guarantee that these times will be met, especially in situations where the item must be sent to the manufacturer for repair. If you have a question regarding returning a Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- Some computer systems will require pre-authorization from the manufacturer technical support in order for an RMA to Newegg to be authorized.
- For computers that have had an additional operating system(s) installed, we will provide you a replacement or refund as noted in the above policy as long as the original operating system is not corrupted or removed.
- For televisions with a screen size greater than 37 inches: An adult (age 18 or older) is required to sign the shipping courier's release form to complete delivery. It is highly recommended that you inspect the product upon delivery for visible damage. Large item shipments require that shipping damage is reported within 48 HOURS of the product’s delivery. Any damage reported more than 48 HOURS after the product delivery will not be accepted by Newegg for replacement or refund. After delivery, please read all included documentation and/or contact the manufacturer directly to determine applicable warranty coverage, if any. If you need to return a product that was shipped via Large Item Delivery, please contact Newegg’s customer service department to obtain instructions on how to return the product.
- Point of Sale Products:
- Some items are non-returnable, including software, custom labels and opened supplies (including without limitation labels, ribbons, receipt paper, receipt ribbons, print heads, card stock, RFID tags).
- Special order products are not eligible for return
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by customer on the original box is not eligible for return.