A DisplayPort-to-HDMI cable is an easy way to output DisplayPort signals to an HDMI-equipped display! The Nippon Labs DP-HDMI DisplayPort-to-HDMI cable provides high data transfer speeds, and supports Ultra High 4K Resolution video, high-quality digital audio, and greater color depth. Whether you’re working with high-end computer graphics, watching HD movies, or want to get into the action of an HD game, it guarantees you’ll get the best possible experience. It features excellent gold-plated connectors, and foil and braid shielding, for reliable connectivity and amazing performance. It’s also capable of plug and play.
Fully compliant with DisplayPort specification v1.2, the DP-HDMI lets you effortlessly connect a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped PC to HDMI-ready devices, including monitors, projectors, and more. Mirror audio and video from your computer to an HDMI-enabled HDTV and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Display.
- DisplayPort source to HDMI display.
- Will not connect from HDMI to DisplayPort.
- Stream video to an HDTV.
- Extend your workspace to an LED-backlit monitor.
- Broadcast a presentation on a projector.
The high-speed DisplayPort is an advanced digital video and audio connection. It transfers digital Audio/Video signals without data loss. It supports a maximum resolution of up to 4K UHD @60Hz and 1080p (Full HD video), as well as 18/24 bit depth per pixel color format. You’ll enjoy sharp high-definition video, lush deep color, and ultra-fast refresh rates. It's even ready for the next generation of 3D displays. DisplayPort also carries up to 7.1 digital surround sound to audio equipped devices, and supports two-way data communications for an advanced all-in-one solution.
- Video resolution up to 4k @ 60 Hz.
- HD 4K, 2K, 1080p and below.
- HDCP compatible for protected content.
- Audio support for 2, 5.1, and 7.1 channels.
1) Bare copper conductors.
2) Wire insulation.
3) Foil shielding.
4) Braided shielding.
5) Flexible PVC jacket.
This plug-and-play cable is easy to install; no drivers are required. Once each end is connected to a compatible device, it’s ready to work.
1) DisplayPort Latch provides a secure connection.
2) Non-slip surface provides smoother handling.
3) Molded strain relief provides longevity.
4) Gold-plated connectors improve the signal.
5) Lip edge makes unplugging easier.
DisplayPort connectors need a spring squeeze release to get them loose. On the bottom of the DisplayPort male connector, there is a plastic part to squeeze on.
Latching DisplayPort connector prevents accidental disconnection.