Thunderstorm Bluetooth Body Fat Digital Scale
Get a comprehensive picture of your body weight and body composition with this body fat digital scale. Equipped with a high-precision sensor, this scale gives an instant and accurate measurement when you step on its high strength 5 mm tempered glass surface. Its Bluetooth capability allows this gadget to sync with your phone or tablet, and you can check the measurement result and track the change in a mobile app.
Make the Thunderstorm digital scale yours todays, and enjoy a smarter and healthier lifestyle.
Scale connects to smartphones with Bluetooth 4.0 and can be used by multiple users on the same phone or separately on each user’s personal phone.
High quality 5mm tempered glass, One Step technology, automatic calibration, high precision sensor measurement, high contrast display for easy data reading, and maximum weight measurement of 396 lbs.
Measures body composition including weight, body water, fat ratio, bone mass, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), visceral fat index, muscle weight and protein rate. Tracks and stores your body’s health progress and historical data.
- Compatibility: Android and iOS compatible
- Age: 10-80 years
- Dimensions: 10¼” x 10¼”
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Temperature range: 50-130 ºF
- Humidity range: = 90%
- Voltage: 6V (DC)
- Auto off: after 10s
- Maximum weight capacity: 396 lbs.
- Body Fat Scale, manual
- Designed in California, USA. Assembled in China.
1. Please enter accurate user information in the app i.e. age, gender, height to ensure accurate measurement results.
2. During use, place the body fat scale on a hard, flat surface. Using scales on soft surfaces (e.g. carpet, linoleum) may affect the accuracy of the body scale readings.
3. Pregnant women, elderly and people with pacemakers should be especially careful while stepping on the scale. Don’t step close to the edge to prevent tipping over.
4. Scales are for home use only and are not intended for medical use
5. Low bone density in patients with osteoporosis, professional athletes, infant and young children may cause errors in measurement.
6. Do not use when your feet are slippery or wet.
1. Will other users see my personal information?
All information is confidential and secured for each user account. We don’t share any information with third parties.
2. How do I configure the scale?
Download AIFIT app using attached QR code. Follow in-app prompts.
3. Why doesn’t my scale turn on?
Please, ensure the batteries are installed properly and working.
4. Scale doesn’t measure weight and displays letter code.
- If the scale’s maximum weight capacity has been exceeded, both feet are not touching the silver contacts, or fat rate is less than 5% or more than 50% the display will read Err.
- If the battery is low the display will read Lo.