Experienced editors from top-tier media gave high scores to the Reolink GO. Michael, from TechHive, stated the GO as “The Reolink GO is an impressive security camera, and we recommend it without hesitation!”
Reolink GO combines battery power with LTE cellular so it can be installed just about anywhere.
1. 100% Wire-free - free of power cords and wiring hassles
2. Color nigh vision with starlight sensor - Captures the smallest details even in low light conditions; up to 33 feet.
3. Three Power Options - powered by 7800mAh rechargeable battery, powered by Reolink solar panel or plugged in via micro USB cable (not recommended). You can choose one of them to fit your needs.
4. PIR Motion Detection - More accurate than Argus 2
5. Local Storage - built-in micro SD card slot allows for local backup storage in the event of Internet interruption.
6. Cloud Service - get 10GB free cloud storage at Bate plan
7. Low power consumption - up to 2 months various among different mobile carrier.
8. 2-way Audio and live viewing anytime anywhere
9. 110° wide viewing angle, cover more areas and reduce blind spots.
* Needs a micro SIM card and cellular data plan for live viewing.
United States: T-Mobile, Freedompop, US Mobile (T-Mobile service ONLY), Ting, Cricket, Mint, Metro PCS, Tracfone (T-Mobile service ONLY)
Worry about the data fee?
We have do careful calculation and strict budgeting for you. Using lower video quality and shorter clips in modes and rules, the default video quality is optimized for battery life, which means significantly lower data usage. The default clip length is 6 seconds.
In fluent mode: 1GB = 10 Hours
In clear mode: 1GB = 1 hour
T-mobile or Ting data tariff: 10~16 USD/1GB
How To Use Reolink GO
Reolink GO is a 100% wire-free HD camera for surveillance, security, and monitoring, even in remote locations. Ideal for outdoor spaces without WiFi access. By enabling you to monitor your assets, Reolink GO gives you peace of mind when travelling – at hotels, cabins, or even outdoors.
Stay aware of everything in your vocation home, rural property or cabins with no wifi coverage.
Watch over your job location with limited or no wifi access in Full HD.
Deter ranch thieves or track animal behavior in the large barns with your phone.
Help you monitor and protect your valuable stocks or equipment all day and all night
Q: Can it work under WiFi network?
A: NO, it can only work with 3G or 4G network via SIM Card.
Q: What carrier of the SIM card should I choose?
A: Reolink GO works with the following mobile carrier in United States: T-Mobile, Cricket, Freedompop, US Mobile, Ting, Mint, Metro PCS, Traceone (ONLY supports T-Mobile service)