RLC-410W 4MP Dual-Band WiFi Security IP Camera
4MP RLC-410W with 2560x1440 high resolution to capture beautiful and smooth Supper HD 4-megapixel live video streaming and video clips than 720p and 1080p cameras. No details will be missed!
Reolink wireless cameras are the first dual-band WiFi security cameras in the world, with 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz band available, and 2T2R MIMO antennas. You will never worry about network off-line.
Can be easily installed indoor and outdoor your house. No messy cabling.
More options available, and guarantee that you never suffer from signal loss and interference.
Stronger network signals, even in 164 feet long distance (in open areas).
- Detect any potential danger, by sending real-time email alerts and pushing notifications to your mobile device.
- Upload and save captured images and videos to an FTP server and the Micro SD card you inserted into the cam.
- Adjust motion detection sensitivity and create specific motion detecting zones as you like.
Email photos or 30-second video clips
Push notifications to your mobile device
Save and upload captured images & videos to an FTP server
SD Card (Optional)
Both 5MP and 4MP version come with an SD card slot for SD card motion recording.
Wherever you are and whenever it is, you can remotely access the camera to get live streaming and monitor your home and business via:
- Free Reolink App on your mobile device
- Free Reolink Client on your computer
- A web browser, no plug-ins
Only 3 steps to use Reolink App/Client:
Install, scan, and view
This Reolink RLC-410W camera has a very good night image quality. With 18pcs LED lights and infrared radiation for 24-hour vigilance, the camera night vision range is up to 100 feet in the dark, good reassurance in terms of preventing security threat.
RLC-410W comes with a memory card slot and you can insert a Micro SD Card (up to 64GB). It enjoys the following features:
- Record and save motion triggered videos onsite.
- Play back all recorded video history to miss no single details.
- Require no subscription fees as a cost-effective option.
Based on the camera bitrate by default (3072 kbps), below are the motion events Micro SD cards of different sizes can record:
- 16GB: 664 – 2160 motion events
- 32GB: 1328 – 4320 motion events
- 64GB: 2656 – 8640 motion events
Reolink firmware update for IP security cameras is very easy – download firmware on the firmware page and update the firmware on the client software. All is free!
The process of firmware release and upgrade is flexible and quick too.
- We collect your feedback.
- Our R&D team research and do fixes.
- The latest firmware version is available to you shortly.