Reolink C1 Pro 1440p security camera allows you to experience Super HD videos and images in resolution of 2560x1440 (much clearer and sharper than 1080p and 720p). With up to 105 degree wide viewing angle, and advanced night vision, you can see whatever is happening at home anytime.
8pcs LED lights result in a night vision range as long as 40 feet (12 meters) in the dark, giving you 24/7 surveillance. Feel free to turn off the IR LEDs, if you don’t feel comfortable with them at night. Meanwhile, turning infrared LED lights off may also prevent your night vision camera from being damaged by thieves at night.
Reolink C1 Pro indoor security camera features two-way audio stream through built-in microphone and speaker. So you can speak to your elders, kids, babysitters, and pets, to make sure they are doing well at home.
Our goal is to do the best wireless surveillance camera, with easier Internet connection and no network offline.
|You can finish the quick and easy setup within several minutes. No messy cabling.||With 2.4 GHz/5 GHz dual band WiFi available, and 2T2R MIMO antennas, C1 Pro 1440p WiFi surveillance camera enables no signal loss and interference.|
|2T2R MIMO Antennas||2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band|
C1 Pro HD Pan/Tilt WiFi camera comes with a wide rotating angle — 355° horizontally and 105° vertically. So you see every part of your home with easy pan and tilt control.
- Send you alert e-mails and push notifications to your device when a danger is detected.
- Upload and save captured images/videos to an FTP server.
- Record and save motion-detected videos to your inserted Micro SD card (can be up to 64GB), or your Reolink wireless NVR.
- Choose specific motion detecting zones to monitor any area you want, and setup motion detection sensitivity to reduce false alarms.
Email photos or 30-second video clips
Push notifications to your mobile device
Save and upload captured images & videos to an FTP server
No matter where you are, you can remotely access the camera to see live streaming and stay connected. Remotely view the camera via: free Reolink App on your mobile device, free Reolink Client on your computer, web browsers (IE, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc.).
Reolink firmware update for IP security cameras is very easy – download firmware on the firmware page and update the firmware on the client software. All is free!
The process of firmware release and upgrade is flexible and quick too.
- We collect your feedback.
- Our R&D team research and do fixes.
- The latest firmware version is available to you shortly.