OMEN X Desktop
Designed for gaming from the ground up, this revolutionary tower has no equal. Insane power and innovative cooling easily take on the latest AAA games, even at their highest settings. And with an easily upgradable custom case, this rig can evolve to satisfy any future performance demands.
You never have to be limited by your hardware with a case developed for the best current and next gen technology. Angled for easy access, this galvanized steel case was designed for unprecedented upgradability with industry standard components and a spacious, chambered interior.
45 degree angle
OMEN Command Center
The OMEN X chassis adheres to all industry standards and supports micro-ATX motherboard builds, so you can upgrade with most aftermarket parts.
Getting inside your PC isn't just a luxury - it's a a necessity. With a 45° angled design, you don't have to crawl on the floor or move your machine to access the interior and change parts.
Innovative tool-less access to the four storage bays lets you quickly swap or add storage to your system without even opening the case.
With a two-sided screwdriver and 15 replacement screws hidden behind the OMEN logo, you can open up your rig and change parts without any additional tools.
Cable management shouldn't be a struggle, so we tucked the PSU and its bulky cords out of sight behind the motherboard.
Fine tune your battlestation with an intuitive interface for safely overclocking1 your CPU, customizing the RGB lighting, and optimizing your gaming network.
Monstrous power demands serious cooling. Optional liquid cooling, an innovative tri-chamber design that separates hot components into their own thermal zones, and top mounted angled vents keep your rig running cool.
This innovative case separates the GPU, hard drives, and power supply into three distinct chambers, with dedicated cooling in each for optimal thermal management.
With up to three 120mm radiators, add the superb whisper-quiet thermal management of liquid cooling to your CPU and up to two GPUs.
Use physics to your advantage. Hot air naturally rises, and the stand lifts the tower, helping cool air get pulled in and rise out of the vents.
With up to dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti or dual AMD Radeon R9 Fury X, get the raw performance needed to power the latest VR and 4K content at high FPS.
Add absolute power to your arsenal with the latest Intel Core i X-series Processors (on select models). Driven by maximum single- and multi-threaded performance, get fast image rendering, video encoding, and an outstanding 4K gaming experience by Intel, through exceptional overclocking capabilities.4
Keep everything running smoothly, even while you game, watch, and record simultaneously with up to 64GB of RAM.
The latest AAA games eat up storage fast, but with four storage bays capable of holding 3TB each, and an optional Samsung PM961 M.2 SSD with up to 512GB, storage won't be a problem.2
Equipped with an incredible 750W or 1300W power supply, this machine is prepared for multiple GPUs and power hungry CPUs with plenty of headroom left for overclocking.
We've stressed the hardware and drivers with the most intensive games to ensure rock-solid performance and high-definition graphics, for a smooth VR experience right out of the box.5
Want to build your own ultimate gaming machine? Start with the OMEN X Case, the same innovative chassis as the OMEN X desktop but without any internals, so you can create your ideal rig. Its tri-chamber design isolates the hottest components and delivers easy access to the internals, while the advanced lighting system gives you control over 9 lighting zones.
Experience the pinnacle of gaming performance with OMEN and MAINGEAR. Using the OMEN X chassis, the experts at MAINGEAR are crafting custom, highly-tuned gaming PCs with dual GPU solutions, 12-core processors, unrivaled customization, and hand-crafted liquid cooling. Simply put, nothing else compares.
|Rear I/O Ports||Side I/O Ports|
|1 x LAN (10/100/1000)||Separate Mic jack|
|2 x USB3.1 Gen2|
(1 Type A, 1 Type C)
|Headphone/Mic combo audio jack with dedicated high|
performance amplifier and DTS Headphone X
|6 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A (1 port with Fast Charging)|
|Kensington Lock slot||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type C|
|Audio line out||7-in-1 Media card reader|
When all your components work together just right, your enemies might as well prepare for the worst. With cutting-edge features like 12,000 DPI on the OMEN Mouse, blue mechanical switches on the OMEN Keyboard, and virtual surround sound for the OMEN headset when plugged into the DTS Headphone:X jack, your opponents won't be able to gain the upper hand.
Sweep the leaderboards and dominate fast-paced combat with the new lineup of OMEN Displays. Lightning fast refresh rates,6 up to 165Hz with 1ms response times, and the latest graphics technology - say no more.
- Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
- For solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
- Display out ports are dependent on GPU choice.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Requires minimum NVIDIA GTX 970 or AMD R9 390X graphics card, Intel i5 processor, and 8GB RAM. All other system components must be VR capable.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
NVIDIA, GeForce, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.