Quality and Performance
"Here at THERMALRIGHT our motto is "innovated - not imitated", and we have a long history of doing this with some of the best CPU coolers in the industry. The TRUE Spirit 140 Direct is another great cooler in this line.
The TRUE Spirit 140 Direct's smaller size and direct contact heatpipes give great cooling ability in a small quiet package. It's 140mm width and 161mm height means it will fit many systems larger coolers cannot while it's cooling
ability will handle most applications. It's TY-140 Black fan is the evolution of our legendary TY-140 fan series and moves large volume of air at very low noise levels. "
TRUE Spirit™ CPU coolers have long history been CPU heatsink industry leaders, and now the significantly upgraded TRUE Spirit™ 140 Direct is the most powerful and high quality heatsink. This virtually inaudible single-tower CPU cooler puts legendary name THERMALRIGHT! THERMALRIGHT® airflow logo orifice on heatsink where it really make massive airflows of cooling
solutions. They are excellent for overclocked systems, demanding multi-graphics platforms and even enjoy your gaming time as always. They are excellent for overclocked systems, demanding
multi-graphics platforms and even enjoy your gaming time as always.TRUE Spirit™ 140 Direct offers high standard performance-to-noise ratio and the highest reliability available. Improved
cooling efficiency (200W TDP) and really silent operation (only 15-21.1dBA at maximum speed) TRUE™ silent give you the best performance and enjoy the class of cooling solutions in your
Extremely High Cooling Efficiency
- Improved dynamic THERMALRIGHT® logo cooling fins with enhanced cooling area and small dots on the surface increase air circulation and contribute to high convection efficiency
without raising overall noise
- Support of additional 140mm fan for extreme cooling performance (free fan clips are included in the scope of delivery)
- 5 high-performance and golden triangle balance heat pipes with copper lining and aluminum caps carry heat to the optimal location on the cooling fins, maximizing heat conductance
- The extremely high cooling capacity of 200W TDP offers low temperature even at peak performance
- Golden Triangle arrangement of heat pipes enhances the cooling capacity
Essentially Silent Operation
- Improved 140mm TRUE Spirit™ PWM fan features -
- Seven Silent Torpedo airflow-optimized fan blades
- Aerodynamic Body - Less friction around the edges and concentrated airflow
- Dynamically-balanced impeller
- TR® technology fluid dynamic bearing with copper core
- Decoupled fan mount with vibration-isolating elements on the heat sink
- Lowest noise is 15dB(A) Maximum noise is at scant 21.1dB(A) even at 100% PWM function
TRUE Spirit™ Product Conception
- THERMALRIGHT® Award-Winning Fan - Since 2012
- Compatibility with all current Intel® and AMD™ sockets
- Brushed aluminum top cover with high-grade black finish
- 2-year warranty
From our beginning in 2001 THERMALRIGHT has always strived to make the best possible cooling solutions available in computer market. We have implemented many changes in the industry, like convex cooler base and that are now widely used by in industry today. We choose the best possible higher thermal conductivity values materials, our heat pipes, base plate and fin material is state of the art. High standard product is by our possible cooling solutions art design, the quality of material, and the performance test many times before release it. Our Art is to keep the best Quality and Performance on our heatsink.
TRUE™ Heat Pipe Direct Touch Technology
TRUE™ Heat Pipe Direct Touch when heat boils the liquid in the wick it vaporizes and expands pushing the vapor in the heatpipe toward it's cooler ends.
As the vapor moves toward the cooler ends of heatpipes it cools, condenses and contracts pulling the vapor behind it toward the cooling fin area
of the heatpipes. Once the vapor is again liquid, the sintered wicking material's capillary action draws the liquid from cool ends of heatpipes toward
center and heat source area of the heatpipes, where it again boils and vaporizes again starting the cycle.
TRUE™ Five Dice Golden Triangle Thermal equilibrium
THERMALRIGHT® heat-pipes remain isolated for a sufficiently long period of time, it can achieve its internal thermal equilibrium, ie, the overall internal
temperature uniformity. However, the system does not necessarily achieve a thermodynamic equilibrium in achieving thermal equilibrium, since the
structural barriers of the system itself may impede the achievement of certain equilibria. An isolated 5 dice golden triangle design can change the
temperature of its material or its internal temperature by changing the state of its material. In the case of materials with a high temperature in a
high-temperature insulated container and at the beginning of temperature nonuniformity, the temperature at different heights may become uniform
under the influence of the gravity field for a long time, and the pressure or density may not be the same.
After the temperature of the object in contact, the heat will flow from the high temperature at low temperature, and THERMALRIGHT® airflow logo orifice
will make the air circulation so when CPU direct touch between THERMALRIGHT® heat-pipes the same temperature is no longer change, that is, to
achieve the state of thermal equilibrium.
- Dimensions: W 140 x L 68.5 x H 161 mm
- Weight: 810g
- Fan Speed: 300 - 1300 RPM (4 pin PWM)
- Noise Level: 15 - 21 dB(A)
TRUE™ anti-vibration air tubes
THERMALRIGHT® TRUE™ anti-vibration air tubes are makes by anti-static rubber material.
Our TRUE™ anti-vibration air tubes design is used for the TRUE Spirit™ series heatsink,
install the air tubes into a cooler's curve and this can increase the maximum airflow of
heatsink also it reduce the annoying resonance noises. The TRUE™ anti-vibration air tubes
can help to reduce the transmission of structure-borne noises and thus lower your PC's
overall noise level.
Enhancement black metal backplate
Avoid the shock impact of your desktop so THERMALRIGHT®
enhancement black metal backplate has been several years from now.
It can strongly hold your cooler between the CPU socket and
motherboard make it even more protection and stable pressure
connection for your CPU and motherboard. Thermal management
start from the bottom and that's how THERMALRIGHT do!