Effectively manage your aches and pains with the truMedic MicroTens II. TENS or electrotherapy units are used to help treat nerve related pain including acute and chronic conditions. The machines send small stimulating pulses through the attached electrodes.
Discover superior relief with low intensity electrotherapy. Pulsed (DC) microcurrent mimics the natural current of your body, allowing deep penetration into muscle tissue to relieve aches and pains. Provides a great alternative to high intensity TENS devices and regular drug use.
Choose between two automated wellness programs and pick the intensity that is right for you. Maximize your body’s natural rejuvenation process with the 8-hour sleep program. The MicroTens II is lightweight and portable. Comes with lead wires, batteries, and snap-on butterfly pad for wireless use.
- Reduce muscle soreness and chronic pain with the truMedic MicroTens II.
- Unlike conventional TENS units that use high intensity (AC) current, the MicroTens II uses low intensity (DC) microcurrent.
- Low intensity microcurrent promotes wellness and relief with minimal to no discomfort for the body. Gentle enough to use while you sleep.
- Select from 2 wellness programs and 40 levels of intensity. Works great on arms, stomach, shoulders, back, legs, and feet.
- Includes MicroTENS II, snap on butterfly electrode pad, lead wire adapter, two sets of AA batteries, a set of 1.5" x 1.5" electrode pads, and a carrying case.