GMY Lighting offers you a bright day!General Info:
GMY Lighting ST21LED Filament Bulb 2.5W Vintage LED Edison Bulb Dimmable Amber LED Light Bulb 120V 2200K Warm White (4 PACK)
1. RETRO LOOKING LED BULBS - This Unique and beautiful ST21 2.5W LED bulb is bound to add glow to any room or office space. It's designed to mimic the style of vintage 1900's light bulbs.
2. ENERGY SAVING - Save time and money by easily installing it and forget about buying new lamps for the next couple of years. (15,000 hours lifespan, Based on 3 hours per day).
3. DIMMABLE - New generation dimmable bulb with better light modulating effect. Recommended dimmers: Lutron DVCL-153P, Lutron6672# , Lutron MACL-153M-WH, Leviton 6674
4. Extremely Long Life - 15000 hrs lifespan (Based on 3 hours average usage per day/7days per week) Reduce frequency of replacing light bulbs
5. If you have any questions or concerns before or after purchasing, pls do not hesitate to contact us on newegg or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications:
It is perfect for decorating any room or office in a unique and bring antique feeling. Ideal indoor lighting for Home, industry, commercial and residential such as ,hotel, room, offices, hospital, schools, factories, museum, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants or any other places where accent lighting is required.Specification:
Shape: TeardropAbout GMY Lighting
Input voltage: AC120V
Size: D&oslasA;66 *136mm
LED Type: Led Filament
Luminous flux: 180lm
Beam angle: 330 degrees
CRI: >80Ra PF: >0.5
Material of lamp base: die-casting aluminum
Material of lamp cover: Amber glass
Lamp base: E26
Lifespan: 15,000 hours
Certification: UL, RoHS
GMY Lighting and Electrical Co. Ltd is a professional top exporter of various lighting products.
Most of our products are exported to Europe, America, Australia and other countries in Asia.
We aim to manufacture products with the highest quality at reasonable prices with focus on energy saving and long lifespan. Company Certification:
CSA, ETS, ISO14001, ISO9001:2008, TUV, GM.