Support Car Brands:
American (USA) car
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2001 to Now:
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2004 to Now:
for Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Car from 2006 to Now:
for Citron,for Fiat,for Renault,for Peugeot
Not Support for Renault Clio 2/Megane/Dacia Logan,
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now:
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda , for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now:
for BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Karry
Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially Japanese and France car brand.
Please Leave us message in below format, we will reply you within 8 hours.
for example : xx, 2005, 2.0cc, Diesel
Not works with trucks
Ancel AD410 OBD2 Scanner Functions:
1. Reads and clear check engine light codes, both generic and manufacturer specific codes, resets monitor
2. Built-in DTC lookup library for manual retrieval and shows code definition
3. I/M Readiness to test misfire, Fuel system and Comprehensive component
4. Displays all data stream items or select a certain item of live data with a graph
5. Views freeze frame data, shows vehicle parameters recorded by ECU when an emission-related fault occurs
6. O2 sensor test allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer
7. On-board monitor test can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring
8. EVAP system test lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system (not all vehicles support EVAP test, it depends on what's installed installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer)
9. Vehicle info will display VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number)
Built-in LATEST OBD-II DTC lookup library and keep updating timely
Shows the code and what the code means directly with a 2.4" TFT true color (262K) LCD display
After the code was found, it'll show the definition directly by clicking the error code you selected
The scan tool lets you view "real-time" Live Data. This information includes values (volts, rpm, temperature, speed etc.) and system status information (open loop, closed loop, fuel system status, etc.) generated by the various vehicle sensors, switches and actuators. It supports detailed text display, and you can view all data stream items or select a certain item of live data with a graph.
I/M readiness is to test Misfire / Fuel system / Comprehensive component. Quickly monitor emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification. Let you know the comprehensive status of your car's engine system. Help you pass the Smog Check easily."N/A" means Not Available on this vehicle, "INC" means Incomplete or not ready, "OK" means Completed or Monitor Ok.