Looking for rechargeable batteries that truly last? The VTech Ni-MH AA Rechargeable Batteries benefit from cutting-edge, low self-discharge technology - just one of the many perks of these high-quality, reliable batteries.
The VTech Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries have a low self-discharge technology. Your batteries can sit unused for months or even years and will still be ready when you need power. For peak performance store fully charged batteries at 68 F / 20 C.
The maximum amount of charge a battery will hold is called its "permanent capacity." Some batteries lose permanent capacity after storage which means reduced run time. The VTech Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries don't suffer from this problem, so they can be fully charged again and again.
Not only can VTech batteries be used again and again, they also work well with a variety of devices. Comparable to the power of single-use alkaline cells, VTech batteries perform especially well when used to power high-drain devices such as digital cameras, electric toothbrushes, torches etc.
You want your flashlight to be ready when you need it. Lights that use ordinary batteries can shine dimly after sitting unused for too long. VTech Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries shine brightly even after storage.
Plus, these VTech Ni-MH batteries come with a 4-slot charger that works with both AA and AAA batteries. Two LED indicators make it is easy to see when your batteries are fully charged and ready to go.
• Batteries feature low self-discharge so they're ready to go after being stored for months or years
• Charger works with both AA and AAA batteries
• Batteries can be recharged over and over without losing capacity
• 2 LED indicators indicate the status of the 2 independent charging channels
• 4 rechargeable Ni-MH AA batteries included
• Charge time varies depending on type of batteries used