Cybersonic3 Complete Oral Care System
Cybersonic is the world’s fastest toothbrush and the only complete sonic oral care system that includes integrated brushing, flossing, tongue cleaning, and breath freshening systems. Built on patented harmonic resonance technology, Cybersonic3 doesn’t just give great oral care, but also a great value with available free brush heads and accessories as well as an industry first lifetime warranty.* Designed in California and holding numerous US patents, Cybersonic3 is the latest innovation in a 20 year history of cutting edge oral care technology.
• World’s fastest toothbrush
• Dual brush heads – Cybersonic3 comes with two brush head designs for custom cleaning. The small head is designed like a dentist's professional brush and is ideal for cleaning back teeth and hard to reach areas. The deluxe brush has a larger surface area which some prefer and is ideal for using with Cybersonic’s integrated tooth whitening system.
• Sonic flossing system – Cybersonic is the only toothbrush to include an integrated sonic flossing system. Flossing is a key component in oral care and the one most often overlooked. Our flossing system uses convenient pre-strung flossers for fast, convenient, sanitary cleaning.
• Sonic tongue cleaner – Our patented sonic tongue cleaning attachment works like a mini-carpet cleaner to remove bacteria from the tongue; the most common cause of bad breath and a breeding ground for microbes that can attack your teeth and gums.
• “Done–in–one” timer
• Charging light
• Available integrated tooth whitening system and travel case (purchased separately)
• Optional free brush heads for life
• Available lifetime warranty
• World’s only complete sonic oral care system
* World's fastest toothbrush at 45,000 strokes/minute. Free brush heads require separate enrollment in automatic replacement plan with a credit card. Shipping and handling charges apply to all shipments. Lifetime warranty requires active enrollment in automatic replacement plan. Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Call or visit our website for more details.