Your search for the best LED work light has ended! This bright, tough and versatile 3000 lumen worklight offers all the advantages of LED technology, including high luminosity, color-correct light temperature, low power draw and low heat output. And it offers versatility that’s second to none, with two light heads that can be used together or separately, on our off the tripod and even mounted to a wall or ceiling.
The dual lights pump out 3000 total lumens of high luminosity clean white light. The 5000K color temperature bulbs are truer to life and don’t cast the yellow tint of halogen lights.
And they use much less power and generate far less heat than halogen lights too.
Versatile Light Mounting Options
No matter what size or shape area you need to illuminate, this versatile LED work light has you covered.
Check out these options:
• Mount one or both lights on the included tripod and adjust the height as needed
• Easily detach one or both lights from the tripod and use on the ground or wherever you need it
• Hang one or both lights to a wall using the built-in keyhole screw hanger holes
Once the lights where you need them, swivel and rotate them to get them pointed where you want. Need more light shaping? Use the built-in barn doors to add or block light as needed.
This light is durable and built to withstand heavy jobsite use. And it’s fast and easy to set up and break down to compact size for easy storage.
• Quick-release light heads work on or off tripod, together or independently
• Screw keyholes in light bases for hanging lights on walls or ceilings
• Light heads ratchet vertically and rotate horizontally to point light where it’s needed
• Height adjustable tripod folds for compact storage
• Each light head can be powered on or off together or independently
• Directional barn-door shade panels direct or blocks light to suit your needs
• 19 watts per light
• 36 LEDs per light
• 5000 K color temperature
• 32° F ~ 122° F working temperature