HP 640 G1
An all new thin and light notebook packed with productivity and security features
Take on tasks in the office or on the road with the durable HP ProBook 640, equipped with 4th generation Intel Core processor, fast DDR3 memory and 14" crisp display. This ProBook is thin, light, and comes with a classic color scheme of black and silver. Plus, reliable security solutions keep your data out of the wrong hands.
Grade C refers to units that may have dents, cracks, chips or scuffs on the body. Keyboard may be shiny or worn down. There may be scratches or dark spots on the LCD screen.
- Get the technology you trust from HP, with cutting-edge style that looks and feels the way you want.
- Join forces with the latest generation technology and legacy features your business demands on a new, thinner HP ProBook for in the office or on the go.
- Protect existing IT investments with support for existing legacy features such as an optical drive and VGA and RJ-45 connectors.
- Protect data, devices, and identities with HP Client Security* and use HP Trust Circles** to make sure only assigned contacts can access critical files.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles** protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
* HP Client Security requires Windows.
** HP Trust Circles Standard, when included, allows up to 5 Trust Circles with up to 5 contacts in each Trust Circle. Optional Trust Circles Professional required for unrestricted number of Trust Circles.
- HP BIOS Protection* offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Enjoy easy and simple integration into your IT environment with HP Client Management Solutions** such as optional LANDesk and Intel vPro technology.
* HP Tools partition with HP BIOS required for automatic recovery.
** HP Client Management Solutions requires Windows.