Ultimate mobility does not mean compromise on performance and versatility. HP ENVY x2 lets you accomplish any task that throws your way fast with full suite of Microsoft productivity apps and Snapdragon 835 processer. You can stay connected anywhere you go with 4G LTE1 connectivity, and work, create and play in laptop or tablet mode for up to 22 hours2.
Watch an entire season of your favorite show with up to 22 hours of local video playback3—all on a Full HD display running Windows.4
UP TO 22 HOURS OF LOCAL VIDEO PLAYBACK3
OF CONNECTED STAND-BY-TIME5
TO GO FROM 0% TO 90% WITH HP FAST CHARGING TECHNOLOGY6
Whether you're camping or commuting—work and play from just about anywhere. This lightning-fast 4G LTE1 gives you the best PC and tablet experience, no matter where life takes you.
With the integrated Qualcomm Snapdragon x16 LTE modem in your device, it's easy to stay connected on-the-go while enjoying faster 4G LTE1 connections, speeds and downloads—wherever life takes you.
This ultra power-efficient platform ensures lightning fast LTE connectivity speeds and optimal battery life for thin, sleek devices, while delivering the Windows4 applications and features you're used to.
An innovative hinge design supports multiple viewing angles, giving you a laptop and tablet experience that’s truly elevated.
At 6.9 mm thin and only 1.21 kg, this lightweight design is ready to go anywhere work takes you.8
No need to be gentle. Powerful, durable, and scratch-resistant, your touch display is nearly indestructible, tackling an on-the-go-lifestyle with ease.
A soft keyboard in Oxford blue with magnetic stands delivers a typing experience like no other.
Sleek, strong, and unbelievably mobile—this is what freedom looks like.
Power through all aspects of your day—write emails, update your blog and create content.
Notetaking and drawing feels as natural as pen on paper.
Experience the most secure Windows ever built. With fast boot times, increased responsiveness, and added protection against phishing and malicious software, applications run more smoothly. 4
Unleash your creativity with the HP Digital Pen. A pressure sensitive tip gives a natural pen-to-paper feel, producing a wide range of shading and coloring effects—so your inner artist is always ready.
More than a personal assistant, Cortana provides you ultimate convenience. You can ask anything from playing your favorite song to checking the forecast—and always get an answer.
Thanks to a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera, your videos, web chats and selfies reach new levels of clarity.10
Equipped with one USB Type-C, micro SD slot, SIM card slot and combo audio jack, this thin and light detachable PC has every port you need.
1. micro SD card reader 2. USB-C 3. combo audio jack 4. volume rocker 5. SIM card reader
Dual HP Speakers and audio custom-tuned in collaboration with experts at Bang & Olufsen, bring entertainment to life with sound you can feel. Awaken your senses with PC and audio perfection.
1. 4G LTE module requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available in all regions.
2. Tested by HP using continuous FHD video playback, 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100%, played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
3. Up to 20 hours local video playback requires unit configured with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, 8gb RAM, 128gb UFS storage. Battery life tested by HP using continuous FHD video playback, 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 17%, player audio level at 100%, played full-screen from local storage, headphone attached, wireless on but not connected. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
4. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com . Windows 10 S works exclusively with apps from the Windows Store. Certain default settings, features, and apps cannot be changed. Some accessories and apps compatible with Windows 10 may not work (including some antivirus and accessibility apps) and performance may vary, even if you switch to Windows 10 Pro configuration (fee may apply). You can’t switch back to Windows 10 S.
5. System in Connected Modern Stand-by mode wireless on. Stand-by time will vary depending on various factors including battery, network configuration, individual usage pattern and configuration. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 90% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP Spectre, HP Envy, HP Omen and HP Pavilion PC models. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
7. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Qualcomm’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
8. Thickness includes detached tablet only. Weight includes tablet, keyboard, and cover. Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
9. Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware.
10. Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.