Samsung PRO Endurance MicroSD Card
Constant recording confidence
With industry-leading endurance, the PRO Endurance is engineered for write-intensive applications such as surveillance cams, dash cams and action cams. It's rated at UHS-I Class 1 (U1) speed, and supports up to 100MB/30MB read/write speed (for reference only), allowing the critical moments to always be captured. This card is also built to withstand harsh environments, so your videos are safe and sound through the rigors of real world use.
Available in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB. An SD card adapter is included for compatibility with DSLRs, camcorders and more.
Built to Last
Continuous recording up to 25x longer than speed-focused cards1 gives you long-lasting, best-in-class endurance up to 43,800 hours (5 years)2. The PRO Endurance secures data with an industry-leading reliability and captures surveillance footage up to 128GB3 of storage space.
- Based on internal comparison tests with Samsung cards.
- Varies by capacity: 128GB model up to 43,800 hours, 64GB model up to 26,280 hours, 32GB model up to 17,520 hours. Based on Full HD (1920x1080) video content recorded at 26 Mbps Video support.
- Actual usable storage capacity is measured with SD Formatter 3.1 tool with exFAT file system and may be less than labeled capacity.
New Video Monitoring Standard
Get maximum endurance for surveillance & security cams, dash cams, and body cams. In the critical seconds of an accident or emergency situation, a trustworthy card is essential. The PRO Endurance is the reliable choice for crucial moments and prolonged write-intensive applications.
Record and Play in 4K & FHD
It supports 4K and FHD in the high endurance segment, offering exceptional resolution to video monitoring. The PRO Endurance handles large video files quickly and seamlessly with read/write speeds up to 100/30 MB/s1.
- Performance results are based on internal testing conditions. Read/write speeds may vary by host device.
Critical Data. Safeguarded.
Stands up to real-world situations. It is rigorously tested with proven resistance to magnets1, X-rays2, and water (up to 72 hours in seawater, IEC 60529 & IPX7), and withstands operating temperatures ranging from -25°C to 85°C3.
- Up to 15,000 gauss (equal to MRI).
- Up to 50 Roentgen (equal to airport X-ray machines).
- Non-operating from -40°C to 85°C.
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data or expenses incurred due to memory card data recovery.