Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
The latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, the Pi 3 Model B+ is built on the Broadcom BCM2837B0 64-bit quad-core SoC which offers 200MHz increase in peak CPU clock frequency compared with the Pi 3 Model B based on Broadcom BCM2837. Other features include dual-band 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT).
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
TO GET STARTED YOU’LL NEED:
- A micro SD card with NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software), not included.
- A high-quality 2.5A micro USB power supply, such as the official Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply, not included.