Polk Audio CSW155 Passive In-Wall Subwoofer
Bass Performance That's Out of Sight
The CSW155 combines stealth convenience with incredible technology to rival the performance of many free-standing, floor-cluttering subwoofers. With one of the shallowest drivers ever engineered (a Polk Audio exclusive), the CSW155 installs discreetly in your wall, while the 10" (25.4 cm) (Round) long-throw Polycomposite subwoofer produces air-moving, room-filling bass that puts you in the action of your movies and games. Once it's installed, all you'll see is the perforated aluminum grille (15 1/2" x 17 1/2") that looks like an "air conditioning return" vent.
Please note: the CSW115 is a passive speaker. SWA500 digital amplifier is an ideal choice for powering the CSW115, available separately.
- Installs easily between standard 16" OC (on-center) studs.
- Long-throw 10" Polycomposite subwoofer driver.
- The shallowest driver ever engineered by Polk Audio, for superior performance in only 33/8-inch of enclosure depth.
- Exclusive Dynamic Balance Construction uses laser interferometry to tune out performance-robbing resonances before you hear them.
- Inverted Roll Surround for long life in demanding in-wall environments.
- Inert cast aluminum basket suppresses resonances.
- Powerful Neodymium Motor Structure for exclusive shallow design with maximum "throw"
- Dual Spiders ensure smooth linear excursion and prevent "bottoming out".
- 2" Wide Voice Coil for high power-handling and massive bass
- Klippel Optimized coil alignment for extraordinary efficient shallow-depth motor action even at lifelike volume.
- Rigid MDF Slot-Ported Enclosure - stiffened and reinforced with steel plates
- Perforated aluminum grille included (15 1/2" x 17 1/2")
- Heavy-Duty Mounting Hardware and professional anti-rattle isolation pads included